Become a stylist for men? That’s what you need to know!
Module Introduction:TV styling differs from regular styling as apparel that looks great in person might not work well on camera as there are strict rules a stylist needs to be aware of before styling for TV appearances.
In fact, everyone standing in front of the camera, such as presenters and reporters, need to pay attention to their overall image and master their body language.
The TV Styling Module includes exclusive tips and insights about creating a correct and successful TV looks for men and women. In addition, you will be equipped with the necessary fashion Dos and Don’ts, seating postures and more. It also includes a detailed outlook on wardrobe essentials for presenters and reporters.
Module Objectives:In this module, you will acquire everything you need to know from A to Z regarding TV styling:
- Understand the key differences of TV styling from other types of styling
- Learn the necessary and right techniques, essentials, tips and networking skills required as prerequisites in order to become a TV stylist.
Who can purchase this module?- Certified professional stylists
Key Module Take away:In this module, you will be learning everything you need to know from A to Z regarding TV styling:
- Successful key industry secrets, tips and tricks
- Learn how to style presenters based on their body shape, skin tone and hair color for a TV appearance.
- Mayssa Assaf’s personal secrets and tips based on her real life styling experience.